Monday, January 20, 2014

Deliveries filled with joy!


A couple of my recent Ebay aquisitions arrived today along with the new Super Dungeon Explore Limited Edition Character. I missed out unfortunatly on the new limited edition resin version of King Starfire (see after the jump), but the Soda Pop facebook team messaged me to tell me that they will be restocking him in the future.



He will be mine...when they restock him





I'm not 100% sure why I bothered with Battlefleet Gothic Armada, I just remember it going out of stock while I was still working there and cursing myself for not having picked it up when I had the chance (oh and when it was 50% due to staff discount..). Xenology on the other hand is BEAUTIFUL. I plan on doing a review post on it when I actually have time to sit down and read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment