Friday, January 3, 2014

Visions of Heresy & Black Library Customer Service

Once again Black Library proves that GW has some of the best customer service ever.


I meant to post this up a lot earlier, but as I mentioned before, December was a pretty crazy month.

Having received my copy of the Limited Edition Collectors Visions of Heresy, I was quite upset to find it damaged. However after a quick phone call to BL and a couple of photographs of the damage I was sent a lovely second copy hand packed by the member of staff in question and was even allowed to keep the original damaged version!

All in all, I was very happy with their customer service and with book. If only they could pack things for international post properly the first time around....

2 comments:

  1. Agree. GW customer service gets a bad rap, for apparently no good reason. While their corporate decisions may be questionable (at best) at times, I have always been 100% satisfied by their customer service when you actually take the time to contact them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always nice to find people who can see the positive sides of GW :D

      Delete