Friday, October 18, 2013

Visions of Heresy (Collector's Edition)





Visions of Heresy (Collector's Edition) is being released November 1st at 9:00am British Summer Time for $250.

God damn it...

I LOVE limited edition stuff. Well to be accurate I actually hate Limited Edition stuff, mostly because if something is Limited Edition and it's a part of something I collect/enjoy then I find it very hard not to just throw money at it until I have a copy.

So I have to get this.

Like I've said before I love the Heresy and I've had a resurgence in love since I went to the Horus Heresy Weekender back in England this past Summer. I'm slowly making my way through the books again, although this is hard considering that most of my softback collection is sitting on a shelf in London, but I am loving it.

I feel like I need to make a post actually explaining my love hate affair with the Heresy, as I think I keep giving off conflicting views "Outcast Dead killed the heresy for me" "OMG I LOVE THE HERESY LOOK AT THIS SHINY BOOK!" So yeah, I'll do that at a later point, but just for now, wow does that collector's edition look sexy.

Below is the link to the Reminder Page and their youtube video.

http://www.blacklibrary.com/horus-heresy/visions-of-heresy-collectors-edition.html





No comments:

Post a Comment