Monday, October 21, 2013

Savage Orc Unit Filler "The Return"


 He's done! A little drill here, a little glue there and bam! my unit filler is complete.

I'm really looking forward to painting this guy up. I'm going to use him as a painting incentive/reward to motivate me to paint Savage Orc number 27 or Night Goblin number 2087. Of course I can't even begin to start painting until the delivery from England arrives with all my paints, brushes and a shed load more warhammer and 40k, but that's by the by.


Speaking of which, the delivery is apparently arriving at the Florida port Tuesday next week, which means that it'll be with us that Thursday or Friday! Exciting times people, I must be honest, a good reason I started this blog is so that I could have an excuse to document the arrival.

Anyways, I have a few more posts worth of stuff to put up from my very productive weekend, but alas work is still calling so I will leave the rest till tomorrow.

In parting I will leave you with another photo of my Shaman Unit Filler, it's pretty much the exact same photo as the above one, but with the tiniest of angle changes. Enjoy!

Savage Orc Unit Filler, Savage Orc Shaman





No comments:

Post a Comment